[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row ts_row_break_parents=”4″ ts_row_zindex=”0″ ts_row_min_height=”100″ ts_row_parallax_type=”up” ts_row_parallax_speed=”20″ enable_mobile=”false” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”30″ ts_row_bg_position=”top” ts_row_bg_size_standard=”cover” ts_row_bg_size_parallax=”150%” ts_row_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” margin_left=”0″ margin_right=”0″ gradient_angle=”0″ gradient_color_start=”#cccccc” gradient_start_offset=”0″ gradient_color_end=”#cccccc” gradient_end_offset=”100″ video_mute=”true” video_loop=”false” video_start=”false” video_stop=”true” video_controls=”true” video_raster=”false” animation_scroll=”false” animation_speed=”2000″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
As you embark upon your innovation journey, you will most likely want both expert and unbiased advice to guide you through the process.
Stephen Shapiro has a vast knowledge that can assist you with all aspects of innovation including our client’s most commonly requested needs such as:
[/vc_column_text][vc_accordion collapsible=”yes” active_tab=”false”][vc_accordion_tab title=”Creating a Challenge-Centered Innovation Culture”][vc_column_text]As you move forward with the creation of your challenge-centered innovation culture, you may struggle with challenge definition. For many organizations, this is one of the most difficult concepts to fully grasp. Therefore, we work closely with you to:
- gather challenges/opportunities from leaders, customers, vendors, 3rd parties, universities, and trend spotters
- assess strategic relevance (“are you asking the right questions?”)
- reframe the challenge in a way that will increase the likelihood of it being solved (“are you asking the question the right way?”)
- document the challenge (write-up what you want in a “brief” that accelerates solution finding)
- determine the best path for finding solutions (“are you asking the right people?”)
- Although we will initially help with the challenge definition, our objective is to transfer our methodology to you so that you can effectively do this work on your own.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Leveraging Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing”][vc_column_text]Sometimes the best solutions to your challenges can be found by those not tasked with finding the answer. Therefore, organizations are turning more to open innovation and crowdsourcing as methods for finding solutions to many of their challenges. This can take many forms:
- Collaborating with different departments or divisions within your organization
- Looking to the entire organization for potential solutions
- Working with trusted 3rd parties (e.g., universities or consultants)
- Leveraging external crowdsourcing as a means of finding solutions anywhere in the world
- Partnering with suppliers and customers
- Using “tech scouting” to find existing solutions
- Leveraging innovation competitions and tournaments
- Using open innovation “bounty hunting” (paying only for solutions that meet specific criteria)
We help you navigate through the confusing maze of options and help you pick the best method for your specific challenges. When done incorrectly, open innovation/crowdsourcing can create extra work with little result. When done properly, you will find breakthrough solutions in less time, with lower cost, and reduced risk.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Developing Breakthrough Thinking Skills”][vc_column_text]The more you know about a particular topic, the more difficult it is for you to think about it in a different way. In other words, expertise is the enemy of innovation. Although experts are great at developing incrementally better solutions, they rarely develop breakthrough innovations.
To overcome this dilemma, we’ve developed a series of techniques that help individuals become more creative, even if their expertise proves limiting. Our specially designed experiences help people see the limitations of their knowledge, allowing them to break through these barriers to produce extraordinary results. A few of our approaches include:
Solutions in Adjacencies: Often the easiest way to find a breakthrough solution is to reframe the challenge and find someone else who has solved a “similar” problem in an adjacent area of expertise.
Making the Impossible Possible – This technique helps individuals think beyond what they believe to be possible by using a framework drawn from the way magicians develop their illusions.
Predict What the Competition Will Do Next – This approach is less focused on your next move, but rather helps you anticipate your competition’s subsequent move so that you can respond proactively rather than reactively.
Everyone in your organization can use these techniques, not just those tasked with innovation. These methods will help:
- sales reps develop new and better ways of closing the deal
- marketers create more compelling and persuasive campaigns
- IT people develop better technology more rapidly with lower risk
- HR better engage employees and improve performance management
- manufacturing reduce costs and improve quality
- everyone be more productive
We offer a vast library of approaches that can help each and every one of your employees be more creative.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][/vc_accordion][vc_column_text el_class=”bottomtext”]
We offer a number of packages that are tailored to meet your specific needs.
Advisory Package – With our Advisory Package, you get unlimited access to Stephen’s expertise via email and phone. As this is an advisory service, it does not include the creation of any documents or detailed reviews. It is designed to answer specific questions you may have, as they arise.
Catalyst Package – This includes all services contained within the Advisory Package plus a scheduled 2-hour mentoring call every other week (12 in total). These calls are designed for regular follow-up and guidance helping Stephen to identify and address issues you might not even be aware of. This on-going and proactive support helps guide you through the process on a continual basis. Additional trips/calls can be added as needed. This is our most popular package.
Full Support – This option provides the greatest level of support. Stephen works closely with your team to develop your innovation strategy and then helps you execute the plan. The typical engagement includes 24 days (50% on site) of dedicated support over a 6-month period (one day per week on average), plus all of the resources listed in the Catalyst Package. We do not employ the traditional consulting model. Our primary role is to orchestrate the work being done. To ensure success, we suggest partnering with one or two dedicated resources from your organization. These individuals would operate as an extension of our team allowing us to effectively transfer our knowledge and methodology so that they can continue the work long after we leave.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_row_inner el_class=”sidecontact”][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_button title=”CONTACT” target=”_self” color=”wpb_button” icon=”none” size=”wpb_regularsize” href=”http://stephenshapiro.pcgdev.com/contact/”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]